Maybe you remember these, maybe your folks told you about it — either way it’s quite an experience to view live breaking news coverage of the “where were you when?” moments of the last half century. This is my list — what have I missed?
The 1972 attack on the Israeli Olympic team in 1972 was vivid and painful — and the fact that it was the the sports team headed by Jim McKay covering the tragedy created a juxtaposition that made it seem all the more surreal. Jim McKay was not the actual anchor for the games–Chris Schenkel was — but in a shrew decision it was McKay who took over the anchor chair and held our collective hands through the entire episode.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed