The 1972 attack on the Israeli Olympic team in 1972 was vivid and painful — and the fact that it was the the sports team headed by Jim McKay covering the tragedy created a juxtaposition that made it seem all the more surreal. Jim McKay was not the actual anchor for the games–Chris Schenkel was — but in a shrew decision it was McKay who took over the anchor chair and held our collective hands through the entire episode.
NBC’S BOB COSTAS PAYS TRIBUTE TO MCKAY ON HIS DEATH IN 2008
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now