Over the last 15 months or so I’ve not only had the joy of the amazing Abby Sellers as my wife — I’ve also had a chance to get to know and come to love one very cool guy, Arsha Sellers. Abby and Arsha were a package deal, and what a package! Like is mom, Arsha is smart, funny, loving, and I can’t even begin to describe the joy he brings me–except when he beats me in chess, which he couldn’t do back at the beginning, but now does regularly.
I’m writing about him today because this very day Abby obtained from the High Court and Ministry of Foreign Affairs key documents that pave the way for me to adopt Arsha, and in doing so I will go from stepdad to a real forever Dad. I am happy beyond words. To have another chance at parenthood with such an amazing guy is really more than I could have ever hoped for.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed