Over the last 15 months or so I’ve not only had the joy of the amazing Abby Sellers as my wife — I’ve also had a chance to get to know and come to love one very cool guy, Arsha Sellers. Abby and Arsha were a package deal, and what a package! Like is mom, […]
Thanks to Abby Sellers, My Life Has Taken a Turn for the Better — Very Very Much Better, in Fact
It’s been a minute since I posted here on MichaelDSellers.com — in fact my last post was April 20, 2019 — three and a half years ago. There’s a reason I went silent. Anyone’s […]
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed