Tuesday’s foreign box office numbers are in, and James Cameron’s Avatar continues to move up the all-time worldwide box office chart, passing Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man’s Chest and landing in the number 3 position with $1.1B behind Lord of the Rings: Return of the King ($1.19B) and Titanic ($1.8B). It’s inevitable that after Wednesday’s numbers come out, Avatar will be in the number 2 position since only $20m separates it from #2 LOTR: Return of the King.
Meanwhile, as Avatar’s 4th Weekend looms, the Cameron pic has now entered into territory where, for the next 7 weeks, the mark for all-time highest weekend (i.e. 4th weekend, 5th weekend, etc) is held by Titanic. Avatar seems a stone cold lock to beat Titanic’s “Best All Time Fourth Weekend”, which is $28m (Avatar is coming off of $68m weekend and should easily beat $28m).
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now