There’s an interesting blog at Huffington Post by Josh Schrei in which the screenplay for Avatar is held up to the harsh light of … um …. reality, with Schrei making a compelling case that James Cameron’s depiction of Colonel Quatrich and the rapacious mining company he protects is not as over the top as some critics seem to think it is. Citing specific instances from real world colonial over-the-top debasement of indigenous populations, he provides some thought provoking insights. Good stuff. Check it out here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-schrei/avatar-and-the-vocabulary_b_413853.html
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed