Every once in awhile there’s a pop culture moment that just won’t quit, and one of those happened lately when “General” Larry Platt appeared at the Atlanta Auditions for American Idol. They saved him for last, and because he’s over the age limit of 28 (he’s 62) he’s not continuing as a contestant but that’s hardly the point. His audition went viral, he found himself on The View, school-teachers started playing it and having their kids sing it, and the truth is it might even mark the beginning of the decline of popularity of the famous “sag” pants style that has been the norm for the last 10 years or so in certain age groups.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed