Maybe you remember these, maybe your folks told you about it — either way it’s quite an experience to view live breaking news coverage of the “where were you when?” moments of the last half century. This is my list — what have I missed?
I had been a sci-fi fan for quite a few years and so I was relatively unimpressed by the Apollo 11 moon landing, so much so that as it happened, I was on a double date at a drive-in. But I did manage to exit the car at the right time and go to the concession stand, where I watched the historic moment with the workers there on a tiny black and white TV.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed