Just as Freddie Aguilar was there singing “Bayan Ko” at the EDSA Revolution for Cory Aquino, and just as John Stewart was there singing songs of hope for Bobby Kennedy — so too was the extraordinary Tunisian singer/songwriter Amel Mathluthi (alternate spelling Amal Mahluthi) at the barricades for Tunisia last January in support of the […]
A recollection of my first visit to the Hobbit House, the famous folk club in Manila staffed entirely by dwarfs, where I heard the great Filipino singer/songwriter Freddie Aguilar play, and met Jim Turner, the unique owner of this unique watering hole and folkhouse.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed