The Tuesday box office actuals are out and Avatar took in $4,190,947 out of a total top ten Box Office for the day of $11,640,436, for a 36% share of the top ten box office. Both the gross number and percentage share are consistent with what now appears to be Avatar’s inevitable march toward Titanic’s all-time US record of $600M.
Avatar continued its rampage through the box office with a Tuesday gross of $7,327,233, off 9.5% from Monday — a day when quite a few schools were still not in session. This means Avatar has reached a domestic gross of $367,536,685. In the “same number of days in release comparison” to Titanic, Avatar picked […]
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed