CNN is reporting that a woman 41 years old has a 51% higher chance of having a child with autism than a woman of 25. This is a very scary statistic unless you put some context to it — and CNN didn’t do a very good job of it. Nowhere in the segment did they say what the statistics are at 25 — but MedTV says that the figure is 1 in 166 to 1 in 500.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed