I guess Floyd Mayweather can’t stand all the attention Manny Pacquiao is getting as he gears up for his November 12 showdown with Juan Manuel Marquez, or maybe Mayweather is just losing it. Either way, last night Mayweather decided to call in to Rude Jude (real name Jude Angelleni) on the latter’s radio show and Jude wasted no time accusing Mayweather of ducking Pacquiao. From there it went directly into the Twilight Zone. Listen to all 7 minutes and wonder what it’s like to be trapped inside the mind of Money Mayweather: (Warning: Language is waaay not suitable for kids or the linguistically squeamish. This is, after all, Money Mayweather talking smack. You’ve been warned.)
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed