The shooting of 13 student protesters, 4 of whom later died, at Kent State by the Ohio National Guard on May 4, 1970 was a moment that seemed impossible to believe at the time–that this could happen in America. What were we coming to? This was the event that pushed me from being ambivalent about the Vietnam War to being thoroughly and irrevocably against it, and against the type of arrogance of power that could lead to an incident like this.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed