Don’t know if any of you caught it, but the NFL channel had Super Bowl III on yesterday — the Broadway Joe Namath New York Jets dismantling of the heavily favored Baltimore Colts, 16-7. It was a terrific trip down memory lane–who could forget the Namath “guarantee” of a victory at a time when the AFL was thought to be light years behind the NFL — a guarantee that only served to drive up the betting line from 13 to as much as 20 points.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed