Here is an interesting interview of General Paul Kennedy — the Marine General who was “first in” to the Philippines. He’s the one who had a number of important quotes in the early days that helped convey the scope of the problem. This interview provides a lot of additional information that hasn’t made it out into the regular media — (it comes from a Defense Dept site).
Thanks to Bob Couttie for the tip.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed