The following story is making the rounds on Facebook and I wanted to share it here. Usually when someone introduces something by saying “this will make you cry” — it’s a surefire recipe for it to not make that happen. Perhaps I become self-conscious, or overthink it. But this one got introduced that way, and boy did the tears happen for me. If you’re logged in on Facebook, you can click on it and it will take you through to the post on Facebook where you can read the hundreds of comments, which are also great. Otherwise — it speaks for itself and you can read it here.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed