This is the kind of thing that is hard to understand from abroad, particularly in America where the institutions of government are given greater weight and value than the individuals occupying them. It bears watching.
MANILA, Philippines — Chief Justice Renato Corona on Monday finally broke his silence amid the criticisms leveled against him and the Supreme Court over their supposed bias in favor of former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, claiming that a clandestine move has been hatched to unseat him.
Chief Justice Renato Corona. INQUIRER FILE PHOTO
Speaking at the weekly flag raising ceremony at the high tribunal’s compound in Manila, a combative Corona rallied court employees to fight off supposed attempts to undermine “the Court and our system of justice under the Constitution.”
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed