Rummaging around the internet looking for Fil-Am war nuggets, I came across this interesting 8 minute video on American architect Daniel Burhnam, who was commissioned to design Baguio City as a “Hill Station” and summer capital for the Americans during the early colonial period, and whose name continues to be associated today with Baguio because of Burnham Park.
Here’s the video
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed