Here is how the NY Times is reporting on the transfer of GMA to a military hospital
MANILA — The former president of the Philippines, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, was moved through heavy traffic and pounding rain to a government hospital Friday to await trial on charges of election fraud.
Mrs. Arroyo’s transfer from a luxurious suite at an exclusive medical facility to a well-guarded veterans hospital across town was delayed for several hours when the former president refused to travel by helicopter. She instead moved by motorcade, trailed by dozens of news media vehicles and greeted by jeering protesters.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed