THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, DEC 8:
The Philippines emerging as the most-preferred destination for voice-based BPO destination is a wake-up call for the larger Indian BPO sector, says Mr V. K. Mathews, Executive Chairman, IBS Group.
The Business Processing Association of the Philippines (BPAP) had declared recently that its call centre business had grown over 20 per cent in 2010 to overtake India.
Speaking to The Hindu Group of newspapers here, Mr Mathews said the Indian IT industry could not afford to sit back and presume that the ‘cost arbitrage’ would continue to sustain its leadership in the non-voice BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) sector.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed