One of the really truly “good guys” in sport has been given an award that he deserves: Freddie Roach is in the boxing Hall of Fame. Widely considered as the finest trainer in boxing today, Roach has been elected to the 2012 class of the International Boxing Hall of Fame (IBHOF). 12 others made the list.
Roach is most popularly known for his association with Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao. He has won the Boxing Writers Association Trainer of the year a record 5 times, and has worked the corner of more than 20 world titlists including, aside from Pacquiao, James Toney, Virgil Hill, Bernard Hopkins, Oscar De La Hoya, Michael Moorer, Israel Vasquez, Gerry Penalosa and Amir Khan.
“I’d like to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, who voted for me and congratulate those inducted with me,” Roach said in a report by espn.com.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed