I’m on record as recognizing the greatness of the original “Opulence, I Has It” commercial for Directv — a sequel, “I Am Epic Win” (?) is out now and I think it’s as funny as the original. Here it is. Note how the Russian gazillionaire’s electrode assisted muscles are bulging while the weightlifter does the work for him (who thought that one up?) and the mini-giraffe on the on the mini-giraffe-treadmill who blows him a kiss as she walks away. Instant classic.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed