The gentle charm of the Philippines never ceases to produce moments for me that are very special. I was just roaming on the net and found a very cool little website — Lawaan.com — which is a website about Rena’s hometown and while there I found this — a theme song for the town. Now how cool is that? It’s a very polished recording too, and the voice of the singer–Liezl Elipe from Lawaan–is angelic, and pure Filipina. The song reminds me of the ballads of some of the great Filipino composers like Vehnee Saturno, Rey Valera, or Louie Ocampo – it’s written by Neil Tenefrancia, also from Easern Samar. Such talent right there in Lawaan. I guarantee you my hometown in Alabama doesn’t have anything like this, or the town where I went to high school in Pennsylvania….(no offense to either!)…..
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed