It’s official: Just a few minutes ago Fox announced that Avatar has reached $601.2M thru Tuesday, February 2, and in so doing has surpassed Titanic’s unadjusted Box Office record take of $600.8M. So that’s it: It’s done. Turns out our projection of Feb 4 as the day it would happen is overly conservative and off by two days. Conversation now shifts to what the final number will be, and what it would take to unseat Titanic in an “adjusted for inflation” basis. According to Box Office Mojo, that number would be $957M. Good luck.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed