Avatar’s extraordinary “legs” showed themselves again, today, as the Monday actuals came out and Avatar was upgraded from the previously estimated $30M for the weekend, to $31,280,029 — a drop of only 10.5% from the previous weekend. The only drama at the moment is whether avatar, which is now only $5m short of catching Titanic’s record of $600.7M, will catch its sibling on Wednesday or Thursday. Stay tuned.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed