Box Office Mojo and others are reporting that the Monday figures are in and Avatar’s $3.2m domestic and $16.9m foreign gross put it over the top versus Titanic in terms of combined US and Foreign Gross, with a current total of $1.859B compared to Titanic’s $1.843B. It had already overtaken Titanic in terms of international (i.e. non-US) gross; it’s last milestone is U.S. domestic gross which will probably fall toward the end of next week.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed