Following is the day-by-day Avatar vs Titanic box office performance chart updated through Wednesday, January 20. As of today Avatar’s total stands at $512M Domestic Gross and Total Worldwide Gross of$1.68M
And here is my revised projection chart showing that Avatar is currently tracking to move past Titanic on Thursday, February 4th — a Thursday. A slight stumble could cause it to require the weekend to pass Titanic, but there seems little doubt now that it will catch Titanic in terms of gross unadjusted box office a full week before Valentine’s day.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now