Tuesday box office numbers are in, and Avatar held steady at $5,066,734, bringing its US total to $441M, just $200,000 behind Shrek 2 which will be the next rung on the ladder for Avatar, leaving only Star Wars ($460m), Dark Knight ($533M), and Titanic ($600M) ahead of Cameron’s sci-fi epic.
Here’s the updated chart.
(click to enlarge)
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed