Here’s a very cool pic being circulated on Facebook. It’s been shared 15,225 times so far. You know — America doesn’t get too many pats on the back these days. Can’t really remember the last one. Throughout this whole ordeal my “Filipino side” has had the helm of my little boat, but for a moment, when I saw this, my “American side” came to the fore and you now what — it felt good. So from my American side …. thank you for the acknowledgment. And to the Americans who are out there doing the work — you guys are rockstars and the Filipinos you’re helping appreciate you. Click on it if you’re logged in to Facebook and you can see all the many comments. Very heartwarming.
And for anyone who doesn’t know about the history, here’s a history lesson:
Few Americans Realize That the US has Deep Historical Connections to Typhoon Ravaged Philippine Islands of Leyte, Samar
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed