I just saw this commercial for the first time five minutes ago …I can’t describe it except to say that as I was watching it, my jaw dropped and by the time it was 2/3 over I was sitting in astonished appreciation.
Each image in this is exquisite — but more than that — laden with meaning. I know some people are going to say “huh?”. But others are going to see what I saw. Each character is chosen with such care….each image is multi-layered. I am in awe of the director. This rocks.
The catchline is: “The more of our world we see, the richer we become.”
Well, yeah. Love it.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed