Floyd Mayweather has called out Manny Pacquiao, claiming he’s ready to fight the Filipino on May 5, 2012. In a video linked to Mayweather’s Twitter feed, Mayweather had this to say: “I’ve been told May 5 is open,” he said. “Losing is in Pacquiao’s mind because he lost just last week. He lost to Marquez three times. May 5 is the date, sign the contract, I’m waiting…..I can’t be sitting waiting all day, you want to fight let’s make it happen. I’m here, I’m waiting, what’s going on? I can sign today. If I sign today you better sign tomorrow…..You said you’re a clean athlete and you said you’d take the test so let’s do it.”
Here’s a link to the video.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed