Freddie Roach has addressed the Juan Manuel Marquez “foot-stomping” issue that has become a much discussed topic among Manny Pacquiao fans, and offered what would appear to be a definitive position for Team Pacquiao on the issue. Roach made his comments in a video interview on Saturday night after his fighter Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. successfully defended his title.
Here is the video — the discussion of Marquez’ “foot-stomping’ comes at 1:10:
The main portion of his answer: “When lefties fight righties it happens all the time. When I fought Camacho, I knocked him down by stepping on his foot. It was really a slip, but they counted it anyway. So it happens and it’s part of fighting a southpaw, so I don’t think it should be that big of an issue.”
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed