A Youtuber who goes by the name “Dredgification” has done something interesting — he’s posted the entire Pacquiao-Marquez III fight in slow motion on the theory and belief that doing so demonstrates that Pacquiao deserved the win. Now I’m not recommending that you spend two hours looking at every frame of the fight in slow motion — but it’s pretty interesting to just click through some of the videos and watch. My impression after doing that is that the slowmo replay does tend to favor Pacquiao in ways that are just not apparent when watching it full speed. You see the degree to which he was taking the fight to Marquez; the degree to which his quickness almost makes it hard to see some of what he’s doing in the ring. This is probably not a major contribution to the debate — but an interesting one. Here is the first half of the fight — you can find the rest on Youtube.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed