BREAKING NEWS: The Philippine Commission on Elections (COMELEC) an hour ago filed poll sabotage charges against former Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, making her the first former President of the Republic to face charges. Under PHilippine law “poll sabotage” is a non-bailable offense. The government also moved to place a hold departure order on Arroyo, who was recently detained at Ninoy Aquino International Airport whle trying to leave for a trip abroad with former first gentlement Mikey Arroyo. Comelec Chairma Sixto Brillantes, who filed the charges, said in a brief ambush interview that that there were others also recommended for electoral sabotage, including military and local government officials.
COMMENT: This is already starting to gain strength as an international story, and will of course be huge in the Philippines. Will be keeping track of this one.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed