Juan Manuel Marquez has gone on record with his demands for a fourth match with Manny Pacquiao. In an interview with Boxing Scene he said:
“The fight can’t happen in Las Vegas, and there have to be neutral judges and we must do well economically,” Marquez told boxingscene.com. “Then people will realise the fight is going to be completely neutral and a true winner will leave the ring.
“We must convey that boxing still has credibility. In the two matches that I’ve had with him, I found a weak point. And I’ve always said that if I fought him with the same speed, with movements of the waist and with counter-attacks, it makes things complicated for him. And that’s just what we did, and we fought him with intelligence. If I don’t fight [Pacquiao], there isn’t anyone else, I’ll just retire.”
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed