Gareth Davies has an excellent piece in the Telegraph which is mostly an interview of Bob Arum in which you really get to hear Arum — a supersmart 80 year old attorney — speaking from the heart, not wearing his promoter hat. I really found this illuminating — he talks mostly about Manny Pacquiao’s larger life goals beyond boxing, and how he is invested in it in a way he was never invested in Ali.
Bob Arum: I’d like to live into my Nineties to see Manny Pacquiao become President
Bob Arum is eighty years young on December 8. There are a plethora of goals left for him. One of those is to be alive when the boxing great Manny Pacquiao runs for the presidency of The Philippines. “It’s Manny’s path and his goal but I would love to remain a part of it,” explained the promoter. “In 2022, when that day comes, and if he’s elected president, I’ll be 91 years old. I’d like to be there to see it…”
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed