Paterno’s Son says JoePa wanted to talk
Philly.com is reporting that Penn State football coach Joe Paterno was not the one who canceled today’s press conference, according to his son. Scott Paterno, Joe Paterno’s son, said that his father did not make the decision to cancel the press conference. “If he had it his way we would be doing the press conference,” Scott Paterno said of his father. Scott Paterno said the Paterno family first learned that the press conference was canceled when they received a call at 11:05 a.m. and told the press conference was canceled.
NY Times Reporting Penn State planning the ouster of Joe Paterno
This comes as the New York Times is reporting, based on two unnamed sources, that the University has made the decision that Paterno must go, and is planning the steps to achieve that, and Pennsylvania newspapers are calling on Paterno and President Graham Spanier to resign. (See unusual full page, front page, editorial in the Harrisburg Patriot-News.
Keeping an eye on this…will add more updates as appropriate.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed