Those who drop in around here occasionally know that I’m a mega-happy and lucky husband who finally got one thing right in his life and that’s the most important one — finding the right person to spend life with. From time to time thoughts of how it all ends comes to mind, and Rena and I talk about strategies…….then along comes a story like this one, about Gordon and Norma Yeager. Seems they were married 72 years, and were in a car accident recently. They ended up in ICU beds that were pushed together so they could hold hands, which they did, right up to the end. Gordon died an hour before Norma …. but his heartbeat continued to register on the heart monitor because it was picking up her heartbeat.
Awww…..seriously — can I arrange something like that?
Read about it here: Long Married Couple Dies Holding Hands.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed