I’m not someone who thinks a lot about architecture — but this got my attention and tickled my fancy. BNKR design in Mexico City has come up with something that at first sounds a bit on the creepy side — but upon examination is quite oool — a 1000 foot deep inverted skyscraper in the center of Mexico City that will house the Historic Society, Museums, and plenty of office and retail space in an underground city type arrangement that includes an open central space with bridges and a thousand foot drop.
And here is an interesting article providing details:
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now