I was in training at “the farm” en route to becoming a CIA officer when the U.S. Embassy in Iran was taken over by angry students, leading to 444 days of captivity for American personnel including a handful of CIA officers, one of whom I knew. It was a sobering moment, given the path I was traveling down.
SAM DONALDSON REPORT
U.S. Embassy Officer Barry Rosen remembers the takeover:
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed