For a baby boomer American, the thought that the President of the United States could become so politically damaged that he would have to resign was unthinkable, and so even though I was thoroughly against the Vietnam war and detested Richard Nixon — it still seemed surreal to watch a sitting U.S. President resign in ignominy. There was a sense that the institution, and the fabric of our society, had been damaged irreparably.
WALTER CRONKITE MAKES THE ANNOUNCEMENT
NIXON’S DEPARTURE FROM WHITE HOUSE
NIXON’S RESIGNATION SPEECH
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now