The Berlin Wall was erected by the Soviets in 1961 and had been a fixture of the Cold War, and my life. It was a fact of life throughout my career in the CIA and I was sitting in a hotel room in Washington DC with a senior member of Philippine President Corazon Aquino’s entourage (she was on a state visit to the US) when we watched it come down together. A bottle of Johnny Walker Black was killed that night, and a major chapter in my life was over. Two months later I would be out of the government and on to the next chapter in my life. I wrote a blog post about my experience of the wall coming down which can be read here: Remembering the Fall of the Berlin Wall
PETER JENNINGS — ABC REPORT SUMMARIZING THE FALL AND ITS MEANING
BBC LIVE REPORT
NICE 3 MINUTE VIDEO CAPTURING THE BEGINNING AND END — WITH EMOTIONAL CONNECTION
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed