The New York Times has a terrific article by Kirk Johnson entitled “Seeing Old Age as a Never Ending Adventure” which traces the upsurge in oldsters taking on major adventures later in life than has ever been the case before. Inspiring, especially if you’re getting to the point where you have more decaded in your rear view mirror than you can realistically expect there to be out in front. Highly recommended.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed