Welcome to my site. It’s a bit of a mishmash — part blogsite, part journal, part repository for memoires type recollections in anticipation of doing something more formal along those lines at some point in the future. If I’m prolific enough it may make sense to break this down into separate sites in order to create something a bit more orderly. But in the meantime, this is my hangout — my place where I go to remember things that are worth remembering, to vent about things that bother me, to recognize things and people that inspire me or cause me to think. At a minimum, it’s an attic that my grandkids (none yet, thank you very much) and their kids can rummage through when they wonder what I was up to during my journey. If it becomes more than that, so much the better.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed