From Michael SellersWoke up this morning to “Breaking News” alert on CNN and other studios — Microsoft offering $44.6B to buy Yahoo. Pretty amazing but my guess is that this is going to go through. It’s based on $31/share and Yahoo is currently at $19/share, and Microsoft needs Yahoo, particularly the search aspect, to keep from losing market share to Google. Given what we’re trying to do with WeEarth, this is of considerable interest to MovieBank and Quantum.The best analysis I’ve seen on this is from the New York Times. More later as this develops.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed