This just in from Scott Mansfield at Monterey Media:Hi Michael –We just received word on Wal-mart’s new release planner and Eye of the Dolphin will be on New release until at least February 11th. This is good newsScottScott MansfieldManaging Partnermonterey media inc. / monterey videoMDS COMMENT: When a DVD comes out WalMart carries it as a “new release” for at least one week and sometimes longer. This amounts to the equivalent of an extension in a theatrical run. After the “New Release” phase the title will normally remain on the shelves but will not be displayed as prominently. This is modest good news and indicates that it’s selling well enough to justify occupying the “New Release” shelf space.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed