by Michael D. Sellers As we track/discuss/analyze the trends from the studios that might have impact on MovieBank and/or Quantum Entertainment and other indie film entities, I think it’s important to keep an eye on Cloverfield, a film coming out in January which is produced by JJ Abrams (the TV series Lost) and which is getting a big viral marketing push. It’s the story of a creature that attacks New York City — a Godzilla kind of thing — but what’s audacious about it is that it’s all told as if it’s a documentary recorded by 5 New York teens on their cellphones and video cams as it’s happening. It has a very “now” kind of feel to it.Here is the Wikpedia entry on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed