From Michael Sellers
Eye of the Dolphin continues to have a good extended “move-over” phase, with bookings in 3-5 theaters each week. This weekend one of the theaters added is in Louisville, plus some in Colorado. I will have details later today or tomorrow. One of the better bookings coming up is Minneapolis on October 19th with 3 and possibly 4 theaters in that market. We will give it a good push on that weekend with the goal of getting holdovers and/or achieving numbers that will give us a “bump” in bookings coming out of Minneapolis. (Having 3-4 theaters in one market opens up promotional possibilities that are not as available when it is a single theater in a market.)
Also, the Melbourne International Film Festival in Melbourne Florida is going to feature EOD at the festival and then we will play theatrically in Melbourne immediately following the festival.
It looks like we will be able to keep getting bookings throghout the fall and we and monterey media are scouring for opportunities to expand it.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed