From Michael Sellers
Back when I was with the government we were always required to file a “trip report” after official travel and I think it’s a good idea to do so here. I have been sending back informal updates but this kind of report is more formal an substantive and helps us evaluate the trip and what we hope was accomplished. So here it is. I’m not sure this will apply for all trips in the future — but for this one it seems to make sense. It takes a little time to put this together – so I’ll probably post it tomorrow.
Meanwhile today I’ll have my head down editing the footage we shot for the DVD special feature … I have to deliver my edit at 5pm today so the tech guys can do their work with it and make final delivery tomorrow. It’s quite a rush and I have over 5 hours of material which I have to boil down to a six minute featurette. So that will be the main focus of my day today, although I’ll be coming up for air to do emails and phone calls, etc. I probably won’t be able to blog again until tomorrow AM.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed