The Tacloban City Normalization Task Force has listed the following establishments which are now open for business:
A. Grocery Stores/Commodities
1. 1.Kokoy’s Grocerette- Sto. Niño ( 8am-4pm)
2. A1 Milling-Marasbaras
3. New Karry Convenience Store-A. Veteranos cor Sto. Nino
-selling rice and water only; (7am-8pm)
4. Hayward Convenience Store-Paterno St.
5. Quicksaver Mart-Paterno St
6. Mami Meatshop-Cor Rizal Avenue & Tarcela St.
B. Bakeries and Restaurants; Catering
1. Big Daddy Rolling Store/Kenny’s Bakery -Zamora St.
2. CalleZ Café and Restaurant-Independencia St.
3. Potluck Canteen and Catering-Sto. Niño, infront of Welcome Home Pensione
4. Park ‘n Go Bakeshop-V & G, Calanipawan
5. Dream Café & Restaurant-Del Pilar St. (8AM-9PM)
6. Stephanie’s Smoke Haus-Avenida Veteranos (12nn-9pm)
7. Giuseppe’s Italian Resto-Avenida Veteranos
8. Dino Restobar-Marasbaras (fronting Robinson’s)
9. Megabytes Foodshop-Burgos St.
C. Water Refilling Stations
1. Water Station by Kenneth Uy-Asia Stars groundfloor / Kenny’s 60/gallon
2. Water Refilling by Vic Esperas-Abucay
3. Quali Pure Water Station-Burgos St.
4. 7 Quatro -Brgy. 74, Lower Nula-Tula (09173277804)
1. IBT Pharmacy-V & G, and A. Veteranos branches
2. Jelai Pharmacy-Terminal-Abucay
3. LR Pharmacy-Marasbaras (near City Hospital)
4. Fortune Drugstore-Del Pilar St.
5. Everwell Drugstore-Rizal Ave.
1. Development Bank of the Phils -Paterno cor. Zamora St.
-ATM only (8am-7pm)
2. Landbank of the Philippines-Sagkahan Branch
-ATM and OTC 8.30am-1pm; with mobile ATMs in city hall and in PLDT
3. Metrobank-Marasbaras Branch
-Over-the-counter (OTC) (9am – 1pm)
4. Philippine National Bank– Tacloban Justice Romualdez
-ATM and OTC (8:30am-12nn), sharing the same counter with other banks
5. Philippine National Bank – Rizal
-Temporary counter in PNB Tacloban
6. Allied Bank – Zamora
– Temporary counter in PNB Tacloban
7. RCBC – Zamora
-ATM and OTC fully operational (9am-1pm)
8. Union Bank-Zamora
– Over the counter, ATM (9am-4pm),
– with service unit in Asia Stars Hotel groundfloor
9. BPI-J. Romualdez branch
– ATM and OTC 9am-1pm
10. BDO J. Romualdez branch
– ATM, OTC, no check clearing (9am-1pm) (atm, 8am-1pm, M-Sun)
11. EastWest Bank-Marasbaras branch
– OTC deposit and withdrawal (9am-3pm)
12. China Bank Imelda Branch
– ATM and OTC (9am-1pm)
13. Post Bank-J. Romualdez
– OTC (9am-1pm)
14. Security Bank – Rizal cor. Burgos
– ATM, OTC (9am-1pm)
F. Gasoline Stations
1. Castrol Station-Maharlika-Caibaan
2. PR Gas Station-(Petron) Nula tula
3. Star Oil-Nula-tula
4. Beltran Petron-Marasbaras, near Robinson’s
5. Shell station 1-Real
6. Shell station 2-Real
7. Petron station-Real
8. Petron station-Calanipawan
9. Caltex -Fatima
G. Hardware Shops
1. Balay Paint Center-Avenida Veteranos cor Rizal Avenue
2. T.S.T. Auto Supply & Accessories-A. Veteranos cor Rizal
3. Texas Auto Supply-Avenida Veteranos cor Rizal, 7:30am-3pm
4. Citi Hardware-Diversion Road; Maharlika Highway (8am-5pm)
5. CMJR Auto Supply-Burgos
6. EVD Auto Supply-Burgos
7. GMC Cycle Care Zamora
8. DFC Motorparts-Gomez St. Between MH DelPilar& St. Nino
9. Hyundai Tacloban Service-Abucay (8am-5pm, Mon-Sat)
10. Leyte Home Depot-Maharlika Hiway-Apitong
11. RRC Tire Master (tires, motors)-Near Leyte Home Depot (6am-5pm)
12. MOR Motor Parts-Paterno St.
13. Leyte Lumber Yard-Rizal Ave. Cor. Veteranos
14. JD Glass and Aluminum-Burgos St.
15. Auto Supply Shop-V&G-(across Cebuana Express & JC Mart)
16. Far East Marketing-Rizal Ave. (8am-4pm)
17. Sky Marketing Motor Parts & Acc-Del Pilar St. Near St. Paul Hosp (8am-4pm)
18. Bos Jan Electronic Parts-Avenida Veteranos
19. For Agricultural Supply, New St. Jude is now open, at Avenida Veteranos cor. Rizal Avenue, 7:30am-3pm Monday to Sunday, 7:30am-12nn Sunday
20. Sheridan Marketing (Caibaan, near Angelicum School) is now open, selling solar panel, emergency led lights, fluorescent lamp, batteries, etc.
21. SL Ruiz Marketing at P. Zamora St., 9am-4pm Monday to Saturday (call/text 09178820073/09173243159), for furniture needs, beds, chairs, cabinets, tables for home/office.
22. Rainbow Appliance Center, Zamora St. Corner Sto. Nino
H. Courier and Remittance
1. LBC Avenida Veteranos (8am-4pm)
2. Cebuana Lhuillier – branches in Real, V&G, del Pilar St., Zamora (main, 7am-5pm), Zamora front of La Rica, and Marasbaras (front of Robinsons, 8am-5pm)
3. Palawan Express – Branches in Real St., Zamora, V&G, and near PHHC Maharlika
4. USSC Service Center/Western Union branches in Rizal (beside Quality Bakeshop) and in Zamora cor. Del Pilar (8am-4pm)
I. Telecom and other Utilities
• Radio Broadcasts:
1. Radio Stations Remarks
2. DYVL-DZRH-with local production
3. DZMM-M.O.R-via satellite feed plus local prod
4. Radyo ng Baya- with local production
5. FEBC’s First Reponse Radio (with local production)
6. RMN’s Bombo Radio-With local production
7. Power Radio-PIA’s local production
J. Public Utility Vans/Shuttle Services/Transportation
1. Duptours at Sto. Nino St: Operational with regular trips to common destinations
2. Grand Tours at Trece Martires St.: Limited Operations with trip to some destinations
3. M. Lhuillier Taxi Service: Chartered trips available
4. PUJs are already plying the routes of Tacloban to Kassel/Abucay, Diit, New Bus Terminal (Abucay), Caibaan, RTR/V&G, Marasbaras, Campetic, Bliss, Sagkahan and San Jose.
K. Airline/Vessel operations (as of November 29, 6pm; subject to changes)
1. Zest Air: Manila to Tacloban, December 3 onwards 11am flight. Tacloban-Manila December 3 onwards 1:15pm flight. Cancelled flights Manila to Tacloban 4:15am & 8:35am. Cancelled flights Tacloban to Manila 6:15am & 10:30am.
2. Cebu Pacific: Manila to Tacloban December 1-7 at 9am. December 8-13 at 4:30am & 11:15am. December 1 Tacloban-Cebu-Manila, 3 flights at 7:15am bound to Cebu, and leaving Cebu bound to Manila at 12:05pm, 1:15pm & 3:15pm. December 2-7 Tacloban-Manila direct flight at 11:15am. There are 7:15am & 9:50am flights December 3 aside from from 11:15am direct flight & 7:15am Tacloban-Cebu-Manila flight. There are also flights for 9:50am Tacloban-Cebu-Manila (leaving Cebu at 12:05pm, 3:15pm, 5:15pm, 5:45pm & 6:30pm). December 4 Tacloban-Manila 11:15am direct flight, Tacloban-Cebu-Manila 7:15am (4 flights) & 9:15am (5 flights). December 8-13 Tacloban-Manila direct flights 6:20am & 1:45pm plus Tacloban-Cebu-Manila flights.
3. PAL: Manila-Tacloban daily flight at 7am, with additional flight every MWF at 2:25pm. PAL Tacloban-Manila daily flight at 9:50am, with additional flight every MWF at 4:45pm.
L. Salon, Specialty Shops
1. Dettie Panis Beauty Salon, Burgos St.
2. RC Lavada Station
3. Laundry Shop at Brgy. Utap (near Leyte Home Depot)
4. PCBS (Bookstore)
1. Welcome Home Pensione at Sto. Niño St, all 28 rooms fully operational with electricity from backup genset, aircon & running water/shower; all rooms currently allocated for free government use as base camp for relief operations
2. Asia Stars Hotel at P. Zamora St, operational with electricity from backup genset, aircon & running water/shower
3. Granda Manor at Juan Luna St corner P. Gomez St, limited operations due to water damage of genset, 5 usable rooms all chartered by IOM for relief effort, not accepting regular guests yet.
4. Hotel Alejandro at Paterno St, limited operations due to water damage of ground floor area and smashed windows, up to 20 rooms usable
5. Hotel Consuelo at Avenida Veteranos, limited operations due to water damage of backup genset in basement
6. Hotel Lorenza at Avenida Veteranos, limited operations due to water damage on ground floor area and smashed windows, 12 rooms usable, with backup genset to provide light and operate water pump
7. La Rica Hotel at P. Zamora St, limited operations, new backup genset being installed
8. Lai Rico Hotel at Paterno St, operational with backup genset and running water
9. Leyte Park Resort Hotel at Magsaysay Blvd, limited operations due to no power and no running water; guests must bring their own food/provisions and fetch their own water using buckets/pails from central water reservoir; new backup genset arriving within 1 week
10. Luxury Suites at P. Burgos St, limited operations due to torn off roof, usable rooms on lower floors, with backup genset and running water
11. Pensione Loremar at Ninoy Aquino Ave, Youngfield; limited operations, 10 usable rooms, with backup genset running from 6pm-10pm & water pump
12. PrimRose Hotel at P. Zamora St corner Salazar St, limited operations due to water damage on ground floor, with backup genset
13. Rosevenil Pensione at P. Burgos St, limited operations due to water damage of all rooms on ground floor, genset under rehabilitation due to water damage, some rooms chartered by local TV Broadcast network, additional rooms will be available within the week once genset is fully rehabilitated and new washing machines arrive
14. Hotel de Peñafrancia, Abucay
2. Philhealth-Burgos St.
3. Pag-ibig -J. Romualdez
4. Insular Life-Avenida Veteranos
1) Robinson’s Supermarket is reported to be reopening this December 9.
2) DTI will hold its third part of Diskwento Caravan this week, exact date to be confirmed.
3) For the Local Price Coordinating Council (LPCC)/LGU to report to the National Price Council
the business sector’s wish for tax holiday, and to make an appeal to store owners to freeze
the prices of their goods.
4) Business Forum, with the Mayor and a Tax lawyer, December 1 (Sunday), Kanhuraw Business
5) Chevrolet Tacloban opened last December 2
6) Alexis Pizza House opens today, same with Everwell Drugstore (Rizal Avenue)
From: Normalization Task Force